Candidates willing to work under our W2 Payroll will be considered.Third party vendor submissions are not considered.Work authorization Visa transfer will be considered for suitable candidates. Title: Oracle eBusiness Financials Specialist Duration: 1 + years Location: Albany, NY Job Description:
The ideal candidate will possess in-depth functional Skills in Oracle eBusiness Suite GL and AP, and have an understanding of iExpense, AR and iReceivables, Purchasing as well as Projects and Grants modules. This candidate will have enough technical expertise to thoroughly research and resolve issues (developing queries and utilizing TOAD or other query tools) with minimal guidance from the technical staff.
This role's main responsibility is to drive the upgrade to Release 12, integration with State wide and assist with the implementation of the on-line payment process and provide ongoing support of the production environment. It also requires clear and consistent communication with the client and CGI project management, regular status reporting, issue resolution and documentation. Mandatory Requirements:
- Techno Functional specialist required
- Minimum of 2 years of R12 full-life cycle implementation experience.
- 4 years experience gathering, documenting and obtaining approval of Oracle eBusiness Suite R12 user/system requirements.
- Technical knowledge (not just functional) and they need to know Oracle Projects and Oracle Grants.
- Proficiency with database query tools such as TOAD or SQL Plus
System Testing: Identify, diagnose and document system issues. Assess how well a product adheres to its design, follows standards, is usable, and meets business needs.
- User Support Analysis: Research solutions to problems, answer client questions and provide consulting and training as required. Track software and documentation issues.
- Business Analysis: Develop knowledge of a client’s industry, customer’s organization and business objectives to help solve the client’s problem. Assess user requirements, procedures and problems to create or improve a system.
- Previous upgrade experience from Oracle R11 to R12.
- Assess impacts of system changes and ensure effective delivery of application functionality and integration.
- Prior experience working with State Government.
- Exposure to Oracle AIM methodology
Should need more information I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph # 203-490-0095.
Thank you for your time.