Need Senior Billing or Service Management BSA
NOTE: Local candidates preferred. F2F may be required.
Business Systems Analyst acts as liaison between information technology and business functions, to help build solutions that help the company operate more effectively and efficiently.
Solution focus areas include the Service Management and Billing.
BA will be responsible for managing demands as per prioritization defined across global business functions.
He/she will drive approved projects through the standard IT SDLC and will work closely with global IT counterparts.
- Internal client liaison, managing project and enhancement requests as per priority
- Support Service definition, price plans, service order and change management, provisioning, usage capture and billing functionality- Should have strong background in delivering functional solutions for complex end-to-end process.
- Background in Aria Billing Software is desirable
- Background in Oracle Finance modules (Receivables, Revenue, OM and Pricing
- Lead Collaboration Projects through the VMware IT SDLC
- Facilitate business requirements gathering and process mapping workshops
- Perform gap analysis: as is vs. to be
- Define detailed functional requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases
- Work with UI or UX designers to define detailed specifications for client facing and internal systems designed to delight the customers.
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners and end-user representatives
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management
- Writing and reviewing Quality assuranace and UAT scripts
- Managing UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance signoff
- Preparation of user documentation and training documentation as necessary
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements
- Rquired minimum 10 years of experience in Business Analysis
- Minimum 7 years of experience with ERP products
- atleast 6 years of experience in service industry like SaaS/PaaS/Telecom/etc. with ordering, provisioning and billing systems
- Well versed with AIM/SDLC/Agile Methodologies
- Required strong in SQL with ability to troubleshoot issues via SQL queries
- Must have experience preparing end-user documentation and conducting end-user training
Need 4-years degree (minimum) in Information Systems or related discipline
Qualification in Accountancy would be a plus
IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,
Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.
Ph – 408-668-9823
Fax – 408-608-6088
URL- . www.idctechnologies.com
Gtalk – firstname.lastname@example.org
Yahoo – email@example.com