Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a Content Moderator to work for our client, one of the world’s leading innovative technology companies in Cupertino, CA.
This position starts immediately and pays $22.00-$24.00/ hour based on experience. This is not a remote position. Job Description:
This position is a key member of the Moderator team and will work with the team to enforce the adherence and preservation of quality standards, and ensure that company standards are maintained to client standards. Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Providing initial review of Avatars, customer comments and reviews to ensure they meet defined standards.
- Providing feedback to management to improve tools, policies and procedures.
- The position requires excellent communication skills, as well as resourcefulness, and ingenuity in solving problems, dependability, attention to detail, and ability to work with minimal supervision while managing a variety of responsibilities.
- The position requires the person to be dedicated to a high standards of quality and integrity.
Terms of Assignment:
- Extremely well organized, strong time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and handle frequently changing needs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in creative environment desired
- Strong problem solving skills
- Schedule: 5pm - 2am Wednesday – Sunday
- Bilingual a plus
- High School Diploma/equivalent
- Full-time: Monday – Sunday; 5:00pm-2:00am- Must be able to work weekends
6 month assignment with possible extension depending on client’s business needs and candidate’s performance in position