Our client, one of the leading pharmaceutical companies, is currently seeking several Document Management Specialist for their Frisco, TX location. These are temp to hire positions for the right candidate.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, you would be eligible for:
A competitive hourly pay rate with weekly checks
Online continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Several employee discounts
The Document Management Specialist will be responsible for:
-Coordinating document management and the entry of data into the system.
- Prepares sorts and files source documents and identifies data to be entered.
- Ensures workload is distributed among data entry associates.
-Communicates and complies with deadlines.
-Keeps track of received data and source documents.
-Enters alphabetic numeric or symbolic data from source documents into computer following format displayed on screen and enters necessary codes.
-Compiles sorts and verifies accuracy of data to be entered.
-Contacts preparers of source documents to resolve questions inconsistencies or missing data.
-Reviews error reports and enters corrections into computer to ensure accuracy of data.
-Responds to inquiries regarding entered data. Keeps record of work completed.
-Complies with all appropriate policies procedures safety rules and regulations.
-Performs related duties as assigned.
1. Medical Experience is a must, previous medical office experience is highly desired.
2. Flexibility to work an 8 hour shift between 7a to 7p M-F
3. Working with software related to electronic document/file management. Experience working with electronic medical documents
4. Must be a self-starter, work under limited supervision, be organized, able to adapt to change, and must be able to multi task.
5. Someone with Admin/Clerical experience in a doctor’s office, medical background setting would be perfect for this role, or Imaging/Data Entry Skills.
6. Ability to consistently meet deadlines Strong organizational skills; attention to detail Ability to implement processes resulting in satisfactory audit practices
7. Strong computer skills in order to operate effectively with company systems and programs; knowledge of Microsoft Word Excel Access and Outlook