Kelly Services is currently recruiting for an experienced Administrative Assistant III to perform various administrative and project-related activities in support of an individual or group varying in size. This opportunity is for our client, one of the world’s leading innovative technology companies, at its location in Hillsboro, OR.
This opportunity is paying $21.66 per hour and tentatively starts in October 2016 and goes through March 2017 with possible extensions depending on client’s business needs and candidate performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works in a diverse and more complex environment; and includes some customer and executive contact.
• Establish procedures, implement process improvement projects and build relationships with stakeholders and sponsors.
• Generate letters, maintain and manage reports designed to provide analytical support to the management teams.
• Coordinate meetings and conference calls as needed or anticipated, attend, record and distribute meeting minutes.
• Maintain and manage shared Outlook calendar(s) in current and accurate status.
• Maintain office supplies and equipment for the department.
• Managing projects; Event planning including coordinating and planning staff and department meetings, training workshops and offsite events.
• Provides assistance and training to other administrative staff
Skills and Qualifications:
• Must possess5 years' experience supporting executive / senior management
• Good judgment in resolving complex problems by taking ownership and providing non-routine recommendations / solutions
• High integrity with the ability to maintain confidentiality, and handle situations in a diplomatic manner with internal and external partnerships
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills required including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and SharePoint
• Proficient in proactive calendar management and efficient in booking domestic/international travel
• Serving as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures; and being a resource for office related software applications
• Creates and sustains systems for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of confidential information
• Self-motivated, organized, customer oriented, able to multitask, as well as be comfortable in an environment of ambiguity
Terms of Assignment:
• High School diploma/equivalent
• Full-time: Monday – Friday: 8:00am-5:00pm
• 5 month assignment with possible extensions depending on client’s business needs and candidate’s performance in position