Kelly Services has exciting Temp-to- Hire opportunities for Order Processing Representatives in St Cloud MN!
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large global company (listed on the NYSE), work for a financially stable fortune 500 company and, work in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the Corporate Legal Team.Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
Skills and Qualifications:
- Responsible for the prompt, accurate and efficient auditing of electronically submitted legal fee and expense invoices submitted by law firms and vendors of a large property and casualty insurer.
- Making adjustments to invoice line item entries, where those line item entries violate provisions of the relevant billing guidelines and documenting justification for such adjustments.
- Provide guidance to business unit partners regarding issues or opportunities within the LBR process.
Terms of Assignment:
- At least one year of administrative/ clerical experience, preferably in the legal setting.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, Data Entry, Word and Excel skills
- Start date: November 7, 2016
- 6 month temp to hire position
- Hours Monday through Friday 9am-5pm