Grow your career by joining Kelly Services' Team at Nissan. We may have future openings for Production Associates in Canton, MS. We are eager to speak to you about these opportunities, so apply or call today for immediate consideration.
Assemble parts of manufactured products to form sections or finished products. Will work as part of a team at a workstation along an assembly line completing a designated section of the product before moving it along to the next station. Responsibilities involve tasks such as installing, mounting, fastening, aligning, wiring, connecting, soldering, sanding, painting, stitching, gluing, cutting, or shaping various product parts. Air powered tools or hand tools are used in many areas of assembly work. At some stations, associates may operate large automated equipment and their job is to keep the machines supplied with the necessary materials.High quality and high volume work is expected.
Education:High School Diploma or GED required. Proof of education is required.Salary : $13.75 per hour
- Must be willing and able to work rotating shifts.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of consecutive work experience.
- Manufacturing Work or Light Industrial experience is highly preferred.
- Hard-working with the ability to stay focused, pay attention to detail, and perform repetitive tasks over long periods of time.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to follow all apparel guidelines specific to each department (i.e. long sleeves or coveralls in paint dept., etc.).
- Must be safety conscious and able to work well with others.