|Our client is currently seeking a LEAD /SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER. |
Develop, codes, tests and debugs new complex software solutionsor enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
- Under general direction, develop, code, test and debug newcomplex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in amaintenance capacity.
- Work with technical staff to understand problems with softwareand resolve them.
- Resolve customer complaints with software and responds tosuggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- May assist in development of software technical documentation.
- Demonstrate software.
- Design and codes complex applications using advancedtechnology
- May create optimization programs to resolve problems.
- May design and build prototype applications
7-10 Yrs of Development Experience
Experience Level: Advanced
Bachelor's degree or equivalent
‘Must have’ skills:
Very good Java programming skills
- Understands concepts of large scale development acrossmultiple interfacing systems
Experience in agile development methodologies preferred
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Understanding of TDD practices and experience with JUnit/UnitTesting
- Experience in XML/Web Services technologies
- Experience with Spring framework
- Understanding of relational databases (Oracle, SQL)
- Advanced knowledge Java development required
- Advanced knowledge Maven and the Maven build process stronglypreferred
- Advanced knowledge Web Services development
- Advanced knowledge core Spring Framework
- Detailed knowledge and experience in one or more Linuxscripting languages
- E• Experience in JPA/Hibernate required
- Experience in JDBC & ORACLE required
‘Nice to have’ skills:
Experience in JMS/MOM, JBoss, JMX, Drools a plus
- Experience in Agile Development
- Experience with build tools Ant/Maven/Gradle
- Good knowledge of Linux operating systems
- Good knowledge of Subversion or other Software ConfigurationManagement (SCM)
- Experience with Apache Camel and/or ServiceMix
Specialized Knowledge And Skills:
- Understands Linux concepts and principles
- knowledge of Linux system administrator's tools
- knowledge of networking would be a plus
- knowledge of system/application levels monitoring tools wouldbe a plus
- creates, executes, and documents the system level testsnecessary to assure that an application meet technical requirements
- Experience in Test Driven Development using JUnit, Mockito orother unit test tools
- Experience in Java profiling and Java performance tuning
- Good communication skills in English, written and verbal
- Ability to think outside the box
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate initiative and creativity • Willing to developand learn new areas/technologies