Job Title : Java WebApplication Developer
Location : 5565 Centerview Dr Ste 300, Raleigh, NC 27606
Employment Type : C2C/W2 Hourly- 6 Months +
· Implement and operate a scalable, secure, and high-performance, API driven, service-oriented platform deployed worldwide.
· Work closely with a team of engineers to design and implement features and components aligned with Teradata Applications business strategy.
· Collaborate on cross-functional agile teams to design and implement web-applications and refactor codebase to improve maintainability.
· Solve complex scalability platform, and integration problems.
· Learn new paradigms, languages, and libraries for building production applications.
· Proven experience designing and implementing high performing, scalable, and secure web applications using Java (1.6, 1.7 or 1.8), using Java libraries such as Spring, Apache Commons, JAXB, and/or hBase.
· Proven ability to design and implement API driven applications and using and creating REST services.
· Working knowledge of NoSQL data stores, index stores and caching technologies such as Hadoop, HBase, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch and Memcached.
· Experience with Relational Databases such as Teradata, SQL Server, and Oracle and writing complex SQL queries.
· Experience integrating web services with web clients written using client-side MV* frameworks such as AngularJS.
· Understand working within a continuous integration stack using tools such as JIRA, Git, Bamboo/Jenkins.
· The ideal candidate will have a passion for the latest technologies with a focus on customer delivery and the ability to put their ideas in writing.
· 5-7 years developing web applications in a highly transparent agile organization, with iterations, continuous integration and a drive for quality.
· 2+ years’ experience working with NoSQL data stores (Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Phoenix, Redis);
· B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field.