We need a developer who can create modern, compelling UI/UX for web applications and that has worked on the client side, with web-based applications (not windows-based client applications). Role: Senior UI Engineer Location: San Francisco, CADuration: 6 month Contract Client: Finance/Investment Details of Role:
2. They should be specialized in creating modern, compelling UI/UX for web applications and have referencable examples.
3. We need a developer who has worked on the client side with web-based applications (not windows-based client applications). Interview Process:
1. Resumes are reviewed by hiring team
2. UI assessment is distributed to candidates
3. In-person interview with Senior .NET Systems Architect, who will also make final hiring decision (60 minutes) SENIOR USER INTERFACE ENGINEER Technical Skills
- 5 – 10 years of web development experience, including a minimum of 4 years’ experience developing ASP.NET web applications using C# and MVC;
- 1 – 2 years of Microsoft SQL Server development experience in SQL 2008, SQL 2012;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience developing in an Agile Scrum environment;
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP);
- Mobile development experience (Android, iOS, Windows Phone 8) with Hybrid Tools (Worklight, Titanium, Phonegap, etc.) and Telerik UI toolset highly desired.
- Development/Environment Skills
- Advanced understanding of front-end optimization techniques and cross-browser compatibility
- Experience in a variety of health care systems and applications
- Experience developing web applications in SaaS/cloud environments with design patterns to include responsive design, multi-tenancy, high availability application services, CDN and multi-zone database servers
- MCPD Web or similar certification.
Please share your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call me on 214 389 4790 X 3211