Our client in Memphis TN is looking for qualified candidate to join their busy call center for their Claims Specialit roles. The position is Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm (no overtime is provided). This is a contract, temporary position. There is a chance the candidate can convert to permanent hire based on performance and future business need.
Typical Job Tasks include:
- Verify member submitted claims forms, member’s eligibility and pharmacy information is complete and accurate, updating system information as needed.
- Superior data entry proficiency is expected in order to provide accurate and timely processing of claims submitted by member, pharmacy or appropriate agency. Moderate knowledge of drugs and drug terminology used daily.
- Process claims according to client specific guidelines while identifying claims requiring exception handling.
- Navigate daily through several platforms to research and accurately finalize claim submissions.
• Strong data entry and 10-key skills
• Retail pharmacy, customer service experience helpful but not required
• PC and MS Office literate
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent retention and judgment ability
• Proficient written and oral communication skills