Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a Patient Case Coordinator for our client, a Global Healthcare Solutions leader in Monroeville, PA. This is a temp-to-permanent opportunity and pays $14.00 per hour.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Primary duties and responsibilities will be following up by phone and or fax with the specialist pharmacist on the status of shipped of medication to patient and notifying the doctor’s office of status.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 1-2 years previous customer service experience
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to proficiently use computer and standard office equipment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to resolve associate issues effectively and efficiently
- Previous experience with payer eligibility and benefits and/or health care research and analysis is helpful
Term of Assignment:
- Possible temp-permanent position for the right candidate
- 8:30am-5:00pm Monday through Friday