Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a Front Desk Receptionist for our client, a Global Healthcare Solutions leader in Monroeville, PA. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity and pays $15.00 per hour.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Looking for a person who can present a professional appearance, a calm and accommodating demeanor and be comfortable in a front desk position with lots of activity. Under close supervision of the designated manager or supervisor this person will operate multiple-call switchboard console and route calls to the appropriate person or location as well as perform general reception duties and related clerical tasks.
- Greets vendors customers job applicants and other visitors; admits authorized visitors and escorts to the proper office with the proper identification
- Establishes and maintains pertinent message and visitor logs
- Accepts packages and other front door deliveries and routes to the appropriate recipient or location
- Ensures that the front lobby remains neat and organized
- Develops and maintains cooperative, positive and professional working relationships with others
- May assist with a variety of scheduled and unscheduled projects occurring in the facility
- Complies with all appropriate policies procedures safety rules and regulations.
- Capable learning security and evacuation procedures quickly
Required Experience and Skills:
- Two-year Associate's Degree in business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences, or similar vocations, or equivalent combination of experience and education
- 1-2 years directly related experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Ability to represent a positive and professional image
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Term of Assignment:
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- 8:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday