Kelly Services is currently recruiting for Document Management Specialists for our client, a leading pharmacy benefits management company in Frisco, TX. This is a 3 month temp-to-hire opportunity and pays $14.00 per hour.
- Prepares sorts and files source documents and identifies data to be entered.
- Ensures workload is distributed among data entry associates. Communicates and complies with deadlines.
- Keeps track of received data and source documents. Enters alphabetic numeric or symbolic data from source documents into computer following format displayed on screen and enters necessary codes.
- Compiles sorts and verifies accuracy of data to be entered. Contacts preparers of source documents to resolve questions inconsistencies or missing data.
- Reviews error reports and enters corrections into computer to ensure accuracy of data. Responds to inquiries regarding entered data.
- Ability to implement processes resulting in satisfactory audit practices
- Strong computer skills in order to operate effectively with company systems and programs; knowledge of Microsoft Word Excel Access and Outlook Managers Requested
Skills and Qualifications:
Term of Assignment:
- Medical experience is a must, previous medical office experience is highly desired.
- Flexibility to work an 8 hour shift between 7a to 7p M-F - 3-6 month contract
- Experience working with electronic medical documents or Imaging/Data Entry.
- Must be a self-starter, work under limited supervision, be organized, able to adapt to change, and must be able to multi task in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively both orally and in writing.
- Good interpersonal skills with strong organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to consistently meet deadlines
- 3-month temp-to-hire position, depending on performance and needs of the business.
- Schedules to be determined, must be flexible to work an 8 hour shift between 7am to 7pm, Monday - Friday