Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a full-time Executive Administrative Assistant to provide support at one of the world’s leading technology manufacturing companies located in Hillsboro, OR.
This opportunity is paying $22.00-$24.90 per hour and tentatively starts in October 2016 with possible extensions depending on client’s business needs and candidate performance. Duties and Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Works in a diverse and more complex environment; and includes some customer and executive contact.
- Establish procedures, implement process improvement projects and build relationships with stakeholders and sponsors.
- Generate, maintain and manage reports designed to provide analytical support to the management teams.
- Coordinate meetings and conference calls as needed or anticipated, attend, record and distribute meeting minutes.
- Maintain and manage shared Outlook calendar(s) in current and accurate status.
- Maintain office supplies and equipment for the department.
- Event planning including coordinating and planning staff and department meetings, training workshops and offsite events.
Terms of Assignment:
- HS diploma or equivalent with 5+ years’ experience in an executive or senior level admin role.
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with stakeholders at all levels and internal departments
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem solving and research skills with acute attention to detail.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills, Leadership, negotiation skills and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in SharePoint; MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Specialized industry skill/knowledge or knowledge of foreign languages ( a plus)
- A minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent
- Full-time: Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm
- 6+ month assignment with possible extensions depending on client’s business needs and candidate’s performance in position