Kelly Services is currently seeking a Customer Care Representative I for one of our top Insurance clients in Fond Du Lac, WI!
As a Customer Care Representative I placed with Kelly Services, you will responsible for Successfully completed the required basic training, able to perform basic job functions with help from co-workers, specialists and managers on non-basic issues.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Successfully completed the required basic training, able to perform basic job functions with help from co-workers, specialists and managers on non-basic issues.
(Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:)
- Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
- Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions.
- Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database.
- Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues. Provides external and internal customers with requested information.
- Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
- Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
- Requires limited knowledge of company services, products, insurance benefits, provider contracts and claims.
- Seeks, understands and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers.
- Requires flexibility to work between hours of 7a - 7p Monday through Friday and some weekends (will be 40-hour work week within the parameters of those hours)
- Requires a High School diploma or GED.
- 3 to 6 months experience in an automated customer service environment or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Top 3 Must-Haves:
- $13.38 per hour pay rate
- Possible Temp-to-hire position!
- Analytical skills
- Respond to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
- Good PC skills and phone presence