DataSoft Technologies is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting services in the US. Founded in 1994, DataSoft provides staff augmentation services for Information Technology and works with end Clients and implementation Partners only.
IT Business Analysts analyze data and document their results and recommendations in order to solve problems, provide information needed to make business decisions and make recommendations for continuous improvement. Incumbents develop, administer and enhance tools and systems that manage Company information. The primary function of the role is applying analytical knowledge and research skills.
Currently we are looking for an IT Analyst for a long-term contract opportunity.
Role: IT Analyst
Location: Greenville, South Carolina
• Research, analyze, maintain, modify, validate and prepare data, information and content used in making business decisions.
• Output is used for forecasting, costing, planning, positioning, trending, measuring, controlling risk, contracting and administration.
• Present findings and articulate results.
• Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of solutions, policies, practices and processes to ensure continuous improvement, good client relations, compliance and adherence to business and system requirements.
• Recommend improvements to achieve and deliver high quality, value-added services.
• Monitor, maintain and test the Company’s systems that manage business and work processes.
• Produce, edit and distribute a variety of business documents such as reports, system and process documentation, etc.
• Develop and build partnerships to improve communication, coordination, collaboration and effective working relationships within own department.
• Create, present and/or facilitate meetings, webinars, conference calls, training programs, education sessions, certifications, etc. for primarily internal audiences.
• May plan, organize, monitor and control projects to ensure the effective use of resources and adherence to project management standards and reporting requirements.
• Participate on or lead smaller departmental projects or components of projects.
• Will report functions regarding budget, headcount, inventory in addition to meeting minutes, list of open points and projects.
• Will communicate and coordinate with other departments and colleagues overseas.
• 2 + years analyst experience required.
• Expert with Microsoft Office Tools (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Experience and familiarity with the organization’s policies, standards and procedures
• Experience and ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups or activities
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent Project Management Skills
• Strong Communication Skills
• Excellent problem solving and analysis skills
Bachelor degree with 2-3 years professional experience within a team environment.