Technical Support, Active Directory,Microsoft Share point Services,Microsoft Exchange
Job Title : Help Desk Technician
Location : Salt lake city , UT
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Duration : 3 months Contract to hire
Shift availability: 8 am - 5 pm
Our helpdesk agents are responsible for handling inbound calls from external and internal customers seeking technical support. The types of technical products that we support are both hardware and software related and vary from client to client. We fully train all of our selected candidates to handle each type of call.
• Responsible for providing the first-line of telephone technical support of hardware, systems, and software applications for customers and/or employees.
• Answers questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products.
• Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend and implement solutions to correct common failures.
• Provide remote support and trouble shoot issues with customers to resolve issues.
• Typically provides technical support for internal and external customers.
• Escalates complex problems to higher level of expertise within organization.
Skills and Experience Needed:
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Previous computer technical support experience preferred. A+, MCP, Dell or other industry identified certifications are preferred but not required.
• Successful candidates should possess technical skills in the following areas: PC hardware for workstations and laptops, Network troubleshooting, Windows operating systems, and applications such as Microsoft Office/Outlook products and Lotus Notes/ Smart Suite. MAC HW/SW skills also a plus.
• The ability to communicate effectively both written and oral is imperative, as well as efficient and accurate typing skills.
• Ability to provide an excellent customer service that results in high customer satisfaction
• Candidates should not only be able to troubleshoot, but be able to identify why a PC is performing a certain behavior.
•Active Directory, Expert
•Microsoft Share point Services, Expert
•Microsoft Exchange, Expert
•Microsoft Office Communication, Expert
•Microsoft Unified Communications, Expert