Must Have: Informatica, Oracle and UNIX
1. Expert in Informatica Powercenter 9.x with 6 to 10 years of experience
2. Excellent SQL/PLSQL, stored procedures, functions skills with 5 years of experience
3. Very good Unix/Linux shell scripting skills
4. Must be able to work in a team environment in a rapid delivery mode. Quality of delivery is critical
5. Excellent oral and written communications skills
6. Experience in dealing with large amounts of data processing
7. Data Warehousing skill
Should be able to carry out SDLC for an ETL. implementation involving Informatica, UNIX and Oracle.
Should be able to work single-handedly and guide an offshore team for the deliverables.
Should be able to perform hands on work in Informatica, Oracle and UNIX.
Should be able to design solutions and drive it to the end of SDLC.
Informatica -Expert in creating mappings, sessions, workflows, worklets etc., dealing with performance issues, performance tuning, partioning etc.
Oracle - Expert in creating complex queries for ETL, involves analytical queries, portioning, tuning, performance.
UNIX - well versed with UNIX scripting and commands.
Note: There will be first round of telephonic technical discussion and final round will be Face to Face interview at San Ramon CA - July 25, 2014