• Develop multitier web applications for customers and internal users using Visual Studio.
• Enhance and support e-commerce sites, mobile sites and intranet for the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
• Design, develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business requirements, using approved technologies and coding standards.
• Communicate with business analysts to gather accurate specifications for new enhancements and applications. Translate requirements into functional code.
• Collaborate with team members on projects.
• High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
• 3+ years software development experience.
• Understanding of object-oriented design, client-server architecture and relational database design.
• Knowledge of .NET Framework and ability to work with C#, ASP.NET, WCF, MVC and ADO.NET.
• Experience using T-SQL with the ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures.
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio.
• Experience using Team Foundation Server for source control and build management a plus.