This position provides information and solutions to channel partners, customers, and company personnel on product related inquiries on moderately complex policies, issues and concerns to optimize customer satisfaction and retention. (Note that products may include parts, whole goods or product related services.)Duties and Responsibilities
Skills and Qualifications
- This position will require an individual to be fluent in French, as well as English, and will provide support to Customers and Dealers (of an Industry leading Ag/Turf/Construction Company) that are located in France/Europe.
- A qualified candidate will provide product and service information using both internal and external resources while ensuring an excellent customer experience, and problem solving skills.
- A qualified candidate will also assist customers and dealers (phone and email) with the setup, operation, and functionality for an Industry leader in GPS enabled precision farming equipment.
- This position will also require an individual to quickly diagnose & troubleshoot problems, well as escalate high priority issues in a timely fashion in order to maximize efficiency and minimize downtime.
- Extreme Flexibility is needed due to the schedule requirements of supporting a 24/7, 362 days a year support center.
- Primary support hours for Europe are between 1am- 11am CST. Shifts outside of these hours are also a possibility, as well as weekends and holidays.
- Candidates with customer service backgrounds and strong troubleshooting computer skills are highly desired. Ag/farming backgrounds a plus.
Term of Assignment:
- High School or Equivalent Required 2 or 4-year degree preferred.
- Training will be on 1st shift and last roughly 6 weeks after which the technician will be moved to cover the primary support hours for that country/region.
- Must be able to support European business hours (France) between 1:00 am to 11am CST. Regular Days will be Monday through Friday but, Weekends and Holidays are a likely possibility.
- Long-term assignment, tentative Start Date is September 26, 2016 through September 27, 2019 based on candidate performance and client business needs. It is very likely that this position could be extended beyond 3 years.
- Full-Time position.