Kelly Services is currently recruiting for an experienced Administrative Assistant III who is proactive and detail oriented with the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task. This opportunity is for our client, one of the world’s leading innovative technology companies, at its location in Hudson, MA.
This opportunity is paying $19.00 to $21.50 per hour and tentatively starts in October 2016 with possible extension and full-time offer depending on client’s business needs and candidate performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage director/staff calendars and domestic/international travel arrangements
- Schedule and coordinate logistics for cross site/geo meetings and events
- Responsible for ordering office supplies, office moves and space coordination
- Demonstrate a positive approach, enthusiasm and critical thinking
- Experience working effectively with all levels within the organization
- Work with administrative assistants for scheduling and coordination of calendars and events
- At least 5 years providing administrative support for a senior manager
- Extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple manager calendars and cross site/geo meeting scheduling
- Possess exceptional customer service orientation
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated to meet deadlines independently with minimal supervision and direction
- Flexibility to accommodate rapidly changing priorities and deadlines while handling multiple interruptions and maintaining a high attention to detail
- Requires demonstrated experience with internal policies and procedures
Terms of Assignment:
- A minimum of a High School diploma/equivalent.
- Full-time: Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm.
- 1 month contract assignment with possible extension and full-time offer depending on client’s business needs and candidate’s performance in position.