Kelly Services is currently recruiting for full-time Bilingual Customer Support Specialist fluent in Japanese and English, to deliver exceptional customer support (via email and phone) to users of various sales registration/ access provisioning systems, training systems, sales portals, etc.
This opportunity is for our client, one of the world’s leading innovative technology companies, at its location in Austin, TX. The assignment starts September 2016 and pays $20-$21 an hour based on experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Account support, registration and access assistance, and troubleshooting users’ access issues by having a deep understanding of the applications (e.g. AMS, ASW, ASTO, My Access and more) that channel resellers use on a daily basis.
• Report and escalate issues through appropriate channels, effectively communicating information with the applicable team(s) to ensure constant improvement of processes and support.
• Typical issues include login ID retrieval, account update, content feedback, FAQ related questions, providing registration instructions, escalating technical issues to IS&T, forwarding to appropriate department, mass account updates, and more.
• Consistently provide prompt, reliable, and accurate information to users.
• Participate in projects and testing efforts related to support.
Required Experience and Skills:
• Fluent in written and spoken Japanese and English
• Must know how to use a Mac Computer
• Previous experience in user system support or application support role troubleshooting, analyzing and providing root cause analysis
• Strong work ethic and exceptional customer focus
• Excellent problem solving/ investigative skills
• Strong sense of initiative and pro-activeness
• Ability to work quickly with great accuracy
• Proven competence in owning tasks, follow through, sharing information, and contributing to a collaborative environment
• Proven ability to work independently and efficiently
• Exercise good judgment under deadline(s)
• Ability to work an issue from various angles, ask for help when needed
Term of Assignment:
• Long-term, 1-year contract assignment: Start Date is September 2016 – September 2017
• Full –time, 1st shift: Shifts will be determined later, but likely be Sun-Thurs or Mon-Fri or Tues- Sat. Earliest and latest shifts are 6am-3pm and 10am-7pm.