Facility tree-would be great if they had this experience
-On feet 90% of the time
-Will walk thru facility and check on vending machines, supplies, and so forth
-Eventually this building will be their responsibility
-Looking for someone who does not need to be told what to do
- Must have facility management experience
- Not looking for admin people or event planners
1. New Hire setup
2. New hire Tour
3. Assignment of work space
4. Coordination of moves with IT
5. Floor plan maintenance and reporting in Facility Tree
6. Monthly growth reporting
7. Coordination purchases and installation with Furniture Vendor
8. Meeting setup (furniture)
9. Guest office setup
10. Associate moves
11. Key assignment and inventory
12. Equipment troubleshooting/maintenance/repair requests (Flavia, copier, ice machines, etc.)
13. Consistently check to ensure that janitorial and maintenance issues are addressed
14. Facilities – submit and follow up of building maintenance requests
15. Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications &Education:
1. Experience with Facility Tree or similar space planning/allocation software
2. Ability to handle confidential directives.
3. Demonstrated proficiency of the General Office /Administrative tasks needed to support the daily operations of the entire corporation.
4. Attention to detail and strong follow-through
5. Strong interpersonal skills
6. Ability to make decisions using sound judgment and take initiative with minimal direction.
7. Demonstrates professionalism through appearance, attitude, and communication.
8. Expresses self-confidence and maturity in every interaction.
9. Ability to establish and maintain/support the core values of ABC as well as demonstrate a superior customer service attitude.
10. Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
11. Ability to multi-task, able to meet time-sensitive deadlines