Our client in Fort Mill, SC is looking to hire several Patient Case Coordinators for a possible Contract Opportunity lasting until April 2017.
Candidates must be comfortable commuting between two facilities in Charlotte, NC and Fort Mill, SC
Candidates must be flexible to work any shift between 8a-8p. Training will be 8:30am-5:30pm for the first 4 weeks of the assignment.Typical Job Duties include
- Responsible for customer service and case management Answers basic clinical and program inquiries.
- Coordinates access to therapies through the patients' healthcare providers.
- Schedules and conducts appropriate follow-up based on each patient's situation.
- Facilitates access to appropriate support services, including reimbursement counseling, nursing hotline, and support.
- Processes incoming enrollment forms for program. Supports payer research, health care policy library, and state management.
- Identifies other sources of health care coverage for patients through simple queries and use of PayerPlus database.
High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent with documentation
Call Center experience of at least a year