Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a full-time Support Communities Moderator to engage with the community, and maintain a healthy environment for customers to post and answer technical support questions. The shift is 9:00pm-6:00am Monday through Friday. This is an overnight shift. This opportunity is for our client, one of the world’s leading innovative technology companies, at its location in Austin, TX.
The assignment tentatively starts August 2016 and pays $12.00 per hour.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engages with the community, and maintains a healthy environment for customers to post and answer technical support questions.
- Corresponds with customers who require redirection.
- Suggests strategies to improve our customer service on discussion forums.
- Works with Community Manager to devise and implement strategies to improve our customer service on discussion forums.
- Works to correct behavior of disruptive members.
- Posts within the community to encourage community member interaction.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Previous Moderator experience required
- Working knowledge of Mac OS X required
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent customer interaction skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Efficient, self-directed and detail-oriented work habits.
- Familiarity with basic Web technologies a plus.
- Must be receptive to working non-standard hours (40 hours/week, full-time).
- May require working some holidays.
Term of Assignment:
- 12 month assignment: Start Date is August 2016
- Shift 9:00pm-6:00am Monday through Friday