Our client, one of the leading, national health insurance providers is currently seeking several Receptionist Call Center Operators for their Cincinnati, OH location.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- By working with Kelly in this role, you would be eligible for:
- A competitive hourly pay rate with weekly checks
- Online continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
- Several employee discounts
- And more!
The Receptionist Call Center Operator will be responsible for receiving calls on 1-800 telephone lines and responds to inquiries and requests for assistance.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies problem, troubleshoots, and provides advice to assist callers.
- Understands company structure and how the to direct the calls to the appropriate area.
Job Requirements and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three or more years of customer service experience.
- Proficient analytical, communication and vocational skills required.
- Requires basic keyboard proficiency and familiarity with basic computer office software.
Working Hours: Must be flexible to work Monday thru Friday between 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM and will be assigned an 8 hour shift during those hours plus possible overtime on Saturday and Sunday.
Pay Rate: $13.75 per hour