• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technologies.
• At least 4 years of experience in Java J2EE technologies Skills
• At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• At least 3 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 3 years of experience in Java object oriented design API development using Java, REST, Spring, Jersey, Hibernate, SQL
• At least 3 years of experience in Tomcat, or other major commercial application servers
• At least 2 years of experience in OAuth2 or some API authentication mechanism
• At least 2 years of experience in API tooling like Swagger or RAML along with Unit testing and code review
• Experience with designing multi-threaded, scalable, secure, and high performance distributed applications.
• Strong Analytical skills. Ability to translate business requirement to technical solutions. Be able to do complex designs and follow the best engineering practices
• Good written an d verbal communication skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment