Kelly Services is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative for one of our top clients in Byfield, MA.
As a Customer Service Representative placed with Kelly Services, you will be responsible for providing customer service in a call center environment to patients, customers, clients and third party vendors.
This is a contract to hire opportunity starting at 13/hour with an increase in pay once converted to a permanent role.
Candidates must be available to work between the hours of 8AM and 8PM Monday through Friday.
Additional Job Responsibilities Include:
- Receive and place telephone calls
- Perform data entry and use software programs
- Maintain solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
- Must document all calls and evaluate each account to determine if further research is necessary
- Responsible for providing world-class service to our customers in an accurate, efficient, and professional manner
- Required to meet productivity standards as set forth by the management team; and identify and report trends in call drivers to management
- Requires close attention to accuracy, performs independently, subject to practices and procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be flexible with work schedule
- Must have recent customer service experience or administrative experience in an office environment
- Experience in the use of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
With Kelly®, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 99 of the Fortune100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*