Customer Support Representative II – Milan, IL
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a Customer Support Representative II. The opportunity is for our client, one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at its location in Milan, IL. This assignment tentatively starts in September 2016 and goes through September 2019. Pay is $12.58 per hour.
This position provides call center support taking 40 – 50 calls per day from dealers. Responsible for tracking and tracing orders, missing freight from a shipment, etc. There will also be daily responsibilities that are rotated through the team, such as investigations and a shared email box.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides responses and/or solutions to customer, dealers, and/or company personnel inquiries concerning problems and concerns of a moderately complex level.
- Effectively documents customer, dealer, and/or company personnel interactions and issues relating to area of responsibility.
- Distributes additional product/service/policy information to customers, dealers, and personnel.
- Develops common solutions to problems with team members to maintain required service levels. Maintains the accuracy and availability of customer related information on-line.
- Assists in the promotion of company products/services/programs through special program offerings, special mailings and pro-active user contact.
- Negotiates with customers, dealers and company personnel to provide the proper policy execution and adequate resolution.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent with 2+ years of customer service experience is required.
- Call center experience would be extremely beneficial and is strongly preferred.
- Ability to handle a large volume of workload on a daily basis, work in a team environment and be self-directed.
- Proficient in MS Outlook and Excel reporting is required.
- Ability to handle high volume calls
- Experience with tracking and tracing orders, missing freight from a shipment, etc.
Terms of Assignment:
- A minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent
- Full-time: Monday – Friday: 8am – 4:30pm, MUST have the flexibility to work OT, including holidays and during shutdowns.
- Tentative Start Date: September 2016 to September 2019