Our client in St Louis is looking for a Quality Control Clerk for a contract assignment running from
The hours are:8:00 AM - 4:30 PM, may work Overtime on Saturdays
Benefits include: Access to Kelly Services Career Network; Medical, Dental and Vision insurance coverage (even while temporary!); a dedicated Kelly Services Representative who monitors your assignment and is accessible for any issues, concerns you may have while on the assignment.
Typical Job Duties include: Will be working on letter validations.
- Position is contract for now
Provide critical Quality Review of Production Data and Letters:
• Run SQL queries against production system. Review query results looking for anomalies.
* Run existing queries at scheduled times during day or as requested.
* Submit anomalies found to IT issue tracker.
* Release batches based upon approval received.
• Validate service request orders received were entered into Intervention Router accurately.
• Proofread PDF’s against RTF’s to check for errors in spelling, grammar, punctuation, logo’s and signatures;
• Working knowledge of Oracle SQL or Microsoft Access
• Strong understanding of data validation (SQL, Excel and/or Access)
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong proofreading and editing skills
• Expertise in MS Word
• Strict adherence to confidentiality
• Able to work independently
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Self-starter and ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities