Kelly Services is currently recruiting for full-time Data Entry Clerk to provide support to internal divisions and capital asset settlement needs (Capital project/WBS origination, settlement, SAP asset management). This role will partner closely with Fixed Asset Accounting, Capital Analysts in the divisions and end user Operations personnel. This is a 2 month contract assignment starting immediately. This opportunity is for our client, one of the world’s leading innovative technology companies, at its location in Hillsboro, OR.
The assignment starts immediately through October 2016 and pays $14.00 - $15.00 an hour depending on experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use automated tools and systems to input data, generate reports.
- Conduct specialized research projects and respond to inquiries.
- Reconcile accounts and identify corrections needed in shopping cart submissions.
- A high degree of accuracy is essential.
- Assignments are typically routine in nature.
- Work performed within generally defined parameters.
- Limited degree of judgment required in resolving nonstandard problems.
- Potential for strategic project work across groups exists.
- Must have good customer service and communication skills to interact with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook), and web based applications.
- Data will be managed in SAP, Online, and in Excel based applications, prior experience is preferred
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to work in data entry quickly with few mistakes.
Term of Assignment:
- A minimum of a High School diploma/equivalent.
- Fulltime: Monday – Friday - 8:00am-5:00pm.
- 2 month assignment with possible extensions depending on client’s business needs and candidate’s performance in position.