Kelly Services is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant. The opportunity is for our client, one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at its location in Fargo, ND. This assignment tentatively starts in September 2016 and pays $12.50 per hour.
This position will be the admin for the marketing group. Responsible for catering forms, setting up tours, sitting at front desk, supporting the marketing and account managers. Performs clerical office duties such as document processing, report preparation, and data retrieval and filing; coordinates meetings, travel, and ordering supplies; researches or resolves discrepancies following prescribed procedures; updates and maintains process documentation; and may receive project work consistent with the skills and skill level found in the jobs other work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responds to standard inquiries from internal and external customers.
• Refers complex requests to appropriate staff members.
• Drafts and types standard letters and memoranda from specific instructions and prepares documents for distribution.
• Maintains and updates established web sites with the assistance of basic web publishing software applications.
• Prepares and maintains documentation of department processes.
• Produces a variety of correspondence and reports in support of department processes; updates forms according to defined procedures.
• Schedules meetings, coordinates travel arrangements, and maintains appointment calendars on behalf of department managers or supervisors; may coordinate meeting amenities (i.e. refreshments, etc.). Updates and maintains databases, systems applications, files and/or spreadsheets to ensure accurate and current information is available for use by others
• Prepares reports as directed.
• Retrieves records or data and distributes information as appropriate in order to provide timely and accurate information to department members or external customers.
• Files documents in accordance with defined procedures for on-site storage as well as long-term archiving.
• Receives and refers visitors and telephone callers within the department, ensuring that callers reach their intended destination.
• Processes and distributes incoming and outgoing mail, interoffice messages, faxes, and voicemail messages throughout the department.
• Performs analysis of basic or intermediate nature on information received, and researches or resolves discrepancies following prescribed procedures.
Term of Assignment:
• Long-term 12+ month assignment, tentative Start Date is September 2016 through August 2017, based on candidate performance and client business needs.
• Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:30pm
• Full-Time – Contract Position.