Established, Entrepreneurial, Empowered…Explore the Opportunities!
Local/Regional Delivery Specialist
Be a part of a growing company with a stable market. NCH is a 90 year old, multi-national manufacturer of industrial maintenance products. World headquarters is located in Irving, Texas.
NCH manufactures and markets an extensive line of maintenance, repair and supply products to customers in over 55 countries worldwide. NCH products include chemical specialties, fasteners, welding alloys and plumbing parts as well as maintenance and supply products. These products are sold and serviced primarily through the Corporation’s own sales force.
We are currently seeking a Local/Regional Delivery Specialist to manage local and regional delivery routes and pump-offs in Las Vegas, NV and Phoenix, AZ. These occur on a monthly basis (1 week in Las Vegas, NV and 1 week in Phoenix, AZ). The other 2 weeks will be utilized assisting our California Delivery Specialist making deliveries in cities and surrounding areas including but not limited to Los Angeles, San Diego, Sunnyvale, San Jose and San Francisco. This position will be based out of Los Angeles, CA, and a company vehicle will be provided to drive to and from Las Vegas, NV and Phoenix, AZ. This position can expect to work a 5-day work week with occasional Saturday work, and can be home on weekends. This position is paid on a base salary, and includes a safety incentive bonus.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Drive various company vehicles according to the designated route and outlying areas
- Ensure safe and efficient delivery of company products and services
- Operate various material handling equipment, chemical transfer pumps and other equipment that may be required
- Maintain driver logs, trip expense reports along with pre/post trip reports
- Keep open communication with management via phone, text and email.
Requirements and Qualifications for this position include:
- Safety-conscious in driving and work
- High School degree, or equivalent
- 2-3 years experience driving with a valid CDL
- Current CDL driver’s license with HAZ-MAT endorsements
- Ability to learn and use proper personal protection equipment
- Ability to pass the DOT certification drug screens and physical exams
- Ability to move drums, perform chemical pump transfers and operate various equipment (often weighing 75 – 100 lbs) on and off truck
- Daily interaction with customers, MUST have a customer friendly focus
In return for your talent, we offer:
Outstanding benefits including 401(K) with matching funds, major medical, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability. Additionally, we offer an employee credit union, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation and holiday policy, and much more!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.