Job Title : Technology Lead - DataStage Admin
Location : Pennington, NJ and Agoura, CA
Full Time (Permanent) Opportunity
Qualifications Basic :
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
• At least 4 years of experience with DW/BI and related tools, understanding of ETL and ELT concepts
• At least 4 years of experience with back end RDBMS (Oracle and DB2 preferred)
• At least 4 years of hands on experience in Design, Development & Build activities in IBM Datastage(v8.5 and above) ETL Projects
• At least 3 years of experience in software development life cycle
• At least 3 years of experience in DW/BI related technologies and tools - MUST
• At least 3 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on DW/BI development and maintenance projects
• At least 2 years of experience in Design and Architecture review
Required Skills :
• Hands-on experience in Datastage DevOps using SVN , uBuild and uDeploy with the knowledge in IIS server manager.
• Shell scripting with the knowledge of NFS file system , NDM , SFTP , server clustering , etc ..
• Datastage server side experience in patch install support , maintenance hands-on experience.
• Hands-on experience in Autosys upgrade
• Datastage coding experience to certify the SAND BOX for new versions
• Code retrofit to lower environment.
• Performance optimization.
• Maintaining & monitoring the unix and datastage servers.
• Knowledge on IBM metadata, fast track , lineage
• Strong End to End IIS architecture understanding
• Should have experience in defining standards and best practices.
• Strong exposure to Data Warehousing Concepts, Practices and Procedures.
• Person needs to be Interacting with Project stake holders to understand functional as well as technical requirements and documenting, publishing to Team.
• Work with Business Analysts, Data Architects, Software developers, DBAs to achieve project objectives - delivery dates, cost objectives, quality objectives, business customer satisfaction objectives, etc