For 60 years, Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are looking for a qualified Finisher for a top medical device company in Memphis, TN
JOB TITLE: Finisher
LOCATION: Memphis, TN
JOB RATE: $12
LENGTH OF ASSIGNMENT: 1 year
SHIFT HOURS: All Finisher positions will begin on day shift for 1 week for training. This shift will then go into night shift 5pm 5am. Shift rotation schedule: week 1: Mon, Tues, Fri, Sat. Rotation week 2: Sun, Weds, Thurs. **Successful candidates must be open to either shift
- Performs finishing techniques such as buffing polishing, grinding, deburring and etching on machine products.
- Achieve proper size finish and quality following drawings and quality specifications.
- Performs routine visual inspection and also uses basic measuring equipment.
- Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
- Recognizes and solves typical problems that can occur in own work area without supervisory approval
- Evaluates and selects solutions from established options.
- Ability to read measuring instruments such as micrometers, calipers, scales and indicators
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to pass pre-employment questionnaires
- Work Key Certification Preferred
- Qualifications Education - High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience