Kelly Services is currently recruiting for multiple Bilingual Call Center Representatives for our client, one of the nation's leading healthcare companies. This position is located in Cerritos, Orange County area. This assignment is paying $17 to $18 per hour based on experience and is tentatively starting on May 30th. This is an initial 6-month, temporary position with the possibility for extension and/or temp-to-hire opportunity based on the candidate’s performance and client’s business needs.
***Must be Bilingual in Spanish (Read, Write and Speak) as well as a minimum of one year of call center experience. ***
Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims. Proficient in all basic customer service areas, performs some but not all types of moderately complex function.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
- Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions.
- Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database.
- Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
- Provides external and internal customers with requested information.
- Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
- Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
- Requires limited knowledge of company services, products, insurance benefits, provider contracts and claims.
- Seeks, understands and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish required
- Great customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to use a computer.
- Ability to meet the work schedule.
- Great phone etiquette
- Great organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Sense of urgency to resolve members’ issues.
Education / Experience:
- Requires a high school diploma; related sales experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- AA or BA/BS preferred.
- Medicare Advantage Products experience preferred.