This position performs moderate to complex repetitive and non-repetitive bench or line assembly operations to produce medical products using detailed instructions and procedures in a controlled environment or properly designated area. This position requires an individual to participate within a team environment working in cooperation with others to maintain efficient and effective workflow. This position will take direction from a supervisor or team leader and will work with minimal supervision.
Must be able to comply with all governing rules including S.N.E. policies and procedures and adhere to safety and cleanliness practices in the work place.
Assembles and packages medical products using one piece flow methodology in a lean environment using but not limited to the following methods:
- Verifying components for count, quantity and revision
- Read and understand drawings
- Generate and affix labels to properly identify materials
- Clean components in preparation for packaging
- Assembler products manually or using fixtures
- Seal products using various heat sealing machines such as pouches, trays and poly bags
- Box and package product for shipment to sterilizer
- Trimming and annealing in the molding room
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and sub assemblies
- May partner with trainees as designated by Team Leader/Team Coordinator
- Work with engineers on special projects relying on verbal instructions
Work in a team environment using the following skills:
- Communication both verbal and written
- Listening and reaching consensus with others
- Participating in continuous process Improvement activities such as 5s and Kaizen events
- May lead simple problem solving exercise
Complete and understand documentation need to comply with company policies, Quality Manual and procedures including but not limited to:
- FDA, QSR and various domestic and international standards and regulations
- Company policies and procedures
Perform other job related duties as assigned proficiently such as winding, trimming, tapping, annealing.
- Minimum of Two years’ experience in clean room or medical manufacturing assembly is required.
- Working in a Team Environment
- Strong Team Players
- Must be able to read, write English, and have basic Math skills
- Performs all top product lines proficiently
- May perform specialty job duties as needed