Our client, an American global pharmaceutical company, is currently seeking a Procurement Coordinator for their Groton, CT location. Pay is $17/hr.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, you would be eligible for:
- A competitive hourly pay rate with weekly checks
- Online continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
- Several employee discounts
- And more!
Job Duties and Responsibilities- Supports procurement fulfillment group, including processing of purchase orders, price changes and order confirmations. Creates purchase orders for the acquisition of materials. Researches, interviews, and negotiates with suppliers to obtain prices and specifications. Provides routine administrative support. Resolution of invoice errors. Interface with internal clients as appropriate. Scan contracts into Ariba contract workbench.
Requirements and Skills:
1. High school diploma or its equivalent with 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
2. Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
3. Demonstrated strength in facilitating projects, multiple tasks and priority setting.
4. Excellent data entry skills
5. Ability to work under pressure.
6. Shows attention to detail.
7. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
Work schedule- 1st shirt, Monday - Friday
Duration of assignment- 1 year, with possible hire
It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and gain valuable experience so apply today!!