Kelly Services is currently seeking a self-motivated and experienced Data Entry Clerk with strong Microsoft Excel experience. This opportunity is for our client, one of the world’s leading innovative technology companies, in San Jose, CA.
The pay for this assignment is $18.00-$20.00 per hour depending on experience and tentatively starts in August 2016 and goes through October 2016.
Provide data entry, validation and monitoring during the transition from one tool to another across multiple internal and external user communities. Workers will receive reporting and/or be directed to open recently updated repair enablement projects and replicate their updates/status from one tool to another.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Daily monitoring of both legacy and new Repair Enablement tools and reporting for changes to projects underway
• Identification of updates in one system requiring data entry in the other
• Provide quality control function, validating data entered and comparing the data state between two different systems and offline reports to a high quality standard
• Coordination with user groups adopting the new tool across multiple regions and sites
• Monitoring and daily reporting on the progress tying into the overall transition team
• Help on-board new tool users and provide customer service to assigned user groups
Minimum Requirements & Technical Skills:
• Must have 2-3 years’ experience in data entry roles
• Previous experience in engineering, manufacturing or hardware service environments
• Must have fluency in web-based tools
• Strong in Excel data management and basic reporting/charting
• Good verbal and written communication skills
Terms of Assignment:
• A minimum of a High School diploma/equivalent.
• Fulltime: Monday – Friday - 8:00am-5:00pm.
• 3+ month assignment with possible extensions depending on client’s business needs and candidate’s performance in position.