Kelly Services has multiple openings for Agency Service Representatives with their client, a leading Health Insurance Provider at their location in Louisville, KY.
Pay rate: $15/hr
Must have a MINIMUM of 1 year of SOLID Customer Service experience within a CALL CENTER. Must be proficient with Data Entry/Typing Skill and have excellent grammar.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will be speaking with our brokers that sell insurance policies out in the field.
· This is for Medicare members only, 65+ years old.
· Call center, answering phones, they will also be running a shared mailbox and reply to our brokers.
· You will have ad hoc projects, outbound calling to follow up if the brokers are missing any information.
· You will be toggling through 42 systems throughout the day every day.
· Must be organized, have good computer skills, be able to multi-task, adjust to change easily, quick learners, dependable and be able to go with the flow.
· Must have strong communication skills, comprehensive, go above and beyond, investigative skills, never shy away from a question.
· Attendance is very important and no time off is permitted during the contract term.
· Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions.
- Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database.
- Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: High school diploma and one year of related customer service experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience required. Previous health insurance industry experience preferred.
SKILLS: Advanced oral, written and interpersonal communication skills required. Advanced organizational, problem-solving and PC skills required. Advanced benefits, claims processing or membership knowledge preferred..