Connect with social network:
Jobs in India
View Saved Jobs
Tell a Friend
Flag This Job
Print This Ad
Connexions Data Inc
45 Eisenhower Drive, Suite # 245, Paramus, NJ 07652
Paramus, NJ, United States
ERP/Disaster Recovery Process Documentation Analyst
Foster City, NJ, United States
$0.00 per hour
Contract - Corp-to-Corp
ISO 22301,Visio,Adobe Professional,21 CFR ,Microsoft SharePoint
• Specific knowledge documenting regulatory business process workflow, procedures and narratives is Plus.
• Knowledge of ISO 22301, a global business continuity management standard is a plus
• Strong oral, written skills and interpersonal communication skills.
• Process mapping using Visio and documentation skills.
• Knowledge of Word and Adobe Professional
• Overview and explanation of 21 CFR Part 11 and Annex 11 principles is Plus
• Overview of US regulations
• Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint
• Experience in ERP (Oracle EBS) and/or Disaster Recovery(DR) testing highly preferred
• Experience with HealthCare domain preferred
• Required onsite (Foster City, CA)
Responsible for developing and maintaining process documentation (written procedures, process maps, forms, user manuals and IT Standard Operating Procedures) for the company's Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity Plan Program.
• Ensure the process documentation is accurate and reflects current practices.
• Much of the work interaction conducted via face to face interactions, telephone and online communication.
• Work closely with business unit leaders, IT Program managers and subject matter experts to understand and outline the work process flow, resulting in the documentation of process maps and written procedures that follow company standards.
• Process documentation must be completed within the time parameters agreed to with the internal client and the position will be working on multiple tasks/project documents at the same time.
• Responsible to maintain existing Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP) / Business Continuity Planning (BCP) documents with requested updates and ensure documents are reviewed within company guidelines.
© 2016 Powered by
Terms and Conditions