Position Title: .Net Developer
Position Number: 239203
Location: Omaha, NE
Desired Skill Set:
Job Title: .NET Developer
Duration: 6 months
Location: Omaha, NE 68124
Three or more years of demonstrated experience using Microsoft Visual Studio in the development of ASP.Net applications in VB or C#.
Three years or more of demonstrated experience using Microsoft SQL Server or other relational databases for developing tables, stored procedures, functions and for writing Ad Hoc queries.
Experience in identifying/analyzing/resolving SQL performance issues is a plus.
• Evaluate user requests or design specifications for new or modified application functionality and estimate efforts required. Analyze, design, code, test, document, implement and maintain application changes.
• Provide technical support to system owners as well as other information technology groups to help ensure effectiveness of information technology systems in enabling Northern Natural Gas customers to conduct day-to-day businesses. The support includes, but is not limited to, answering customer questions, interpreting system functionalities, completing data requests, making emergency fixes and performing other critical support functions.
• Collaborate with end users to analyze and develop business requirements for business application enhancements and problem resolutions.
• Provide guidance and direction to team members as necessary in the completion of assigned projects.
• Participate in on-call rotation, including after hour and weekend support.
This is a minimum six month assignment.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.