Systems Engineer is responsible for installing, maintaining, administering, and enhancing all enterprise Windows images and SCCM software deployments along with engineering and support for SCSM. Establishing and following standards/procedures in order to support new and existing systems across the enterprise are required for this position. Accuracy is a requirement. Abilities & Skills
· 4+ years with SCCM and SCSM
o OS Deployment
§ Windows 7 and 10 preferred
o App and Package management and deployment
o Software update management
o Intune (Nice to have)
· 1+ yr exp with System Center Service Manager
o Design and implementation
o Ongoing management and maintenance of the system
o Integration with other components like SCCM
o CMDB design and management
o Solid understanding of ITIL
Additional beneficial skills
- Some experience with application packaging
- Powershell scripting
- Expert level knowledge of Windows Client OSes
- Symantec endpoint protection
- WISE Scripting
- VMWare familiarity
- Ensure consistent standard for Automated Desktop deployments.
- Package software and prepare for deployment.
- Coordinate and configure hardware and system application changes.
- Access remote hosts to perform system administration and work with on-site personnel to resolve issues.