Greetings from Ampcus Inc.
We are looking for Technical Writer
to support world’s leader in providing IT consulting and software services to the finest global organizations client.
This is 6 Months Contract
based in 1000 CentreGreen Way,Ste 160,Cary,NC. Role: Technical WriterLocation: 1000 CentreGreen Way,Ste 160,Cary,NCDuration: 6 Months ContractJob ID: ITEKJP00010560 Job Description:
Intel goes beyond chipmaking, and its Saffron Technology Group is leading Intel's exciting new machine learning and cognitive computing efforts. From analyzing heart conditions to identifying insurance fraud or even triaging software defects, Saffron's algorithms are leading the way towards faster and smarter decision-making. Documentation plays a vital role as we continue to support our legacy technology and as we repurpose it for the modern age. At the same time, we are creating an exciting suite of digital web-based tools that will further aid in business decision-making solutions that can be accessed in the Cloud. We are documenting the future!
The bulk of our documentation is consumed by developers, professional services engineers, and systems administrators. Responsibilities include some or all of the following:
• Write a variety of software-related documentation. This might consist of installation and configuration guides, developer and admin guides, release notes, and API/SDK guides.
• Collaborate with developers, support, product owners, and others to ensure content and technical accuracy.
• Collaborate with writers to maintain a one-voice consistency between groups.
• Maintain project release deadlines throughout the engineering and writing process.
• Manage product documentation updates in accordance with product release schedules.
• BA degree and/or equivalent experience.
• 5-7 years of experience as a technical writer, the bulk of which has been in the product software industry. This is not an entry-level position.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and communicate them clearly, concisely, and accurately.
• Strong attention to detail, self-management, initiative, discipline, and follow-through.
• Excellent project- and time-management skills. Ability to multitask, prioritize, and develop and maintain own schedules.
• Ability to work either as lone writer on a product team of developers, QA engineers, project managers or to collaborate closely with other writers as needed.
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies, processes, and concepts.
• Ability to research subject matter and obtain and exchange information.
• Extensive experience with writing technical documentation based on technical project artifacts and interactions with Subject Matter Experts, including system architects and senior developers.
• Experience with creating API and SDK documentation, including REST, JSON, and XML.
• Experience with XML documentation and authoring tools.
• Experience with HTML, CSS, and Content Management Systems.
• Working knowledge of GIT, Jira, and Wiki.
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
Writing samples are required to demonstrate proficiency with written and verbal communication for both business and technical audiences.
• A thorough understanding of the software development life cycle and the writer's role in it.
• Experience working in a Cloud environment.
• An understanding of virtualization and cloud computing technologies such as Docker.
• An understanding of authentication and authorization technologies.
• A proactive and open-minded attitude toward resolving problems and delivering results.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to innovate, improve processes, and come up with brilliant solutions.
• A passion to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.If you find it interesting do send the following details with updated resume
Thanks & Regards, Rushikesh VadnereAssociate -Talent Acquisition.
|Full Name of the Candidate|| |
|Contact number|| |
|Email ID & Skype ID|| |
|Current Location|| |
|Openness to relocate OR Travel|| |
|Total years of experience|| |
|Reason for Change|| |
|Availability/Notice Period|| |
|Highest Educational qualification with Year of Passing and Institute|| |
|Best Time to reach for a pre-screen/Interview|| |
|Visa Status|| |
14900 Conference Center Dr,Suite #230, Chantilly, VA- 20151Office: 571-444-2472281 404 9091(Fax)email@example.com://www.ampcus.com SBA 8(a) Certified; ISO 9001:2008; ISO 27001:2005; ISO 20000:2005; SEI CMMi Level 3 Company
Certified by NMSDC, WBENC, SWAM, USPAACC
20th on the Fastest 50 Women Owned Growing Businesses in CONUS
#1 fastest growing women owned company in VA
Awarded 50 fastest growing Asian American business by Diversitybusiness.com and USPAACC
Inc 500/5000 Listed Please consider the environment before printing this email unless mandatory.
This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete without copying. The information in this e-mail, and any attachments, may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). It must not be disclosed to any person(s) without authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are not authorized to, and must not, disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately.NOTE 1:
Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind AMPCUS to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.NOTE 2
: The sender believes that this electronic mail transmission and any attachments were free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse, and/or malicious code when sent. This message and its attachments could have been infected during transmission. By reading the message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for taking protective and remedial action about viruses and other defects. Neither the sender nor his or her employer is liable for any loss or damage arising in any way from this message or its attachments.Note 3
: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error, please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our mailing list. We regret any inconvenience this has caused to you. If you have already asked to be removed, and are currently continuing to receive our emails, please send us any older or alias email addresses.