Teamcenter PLM, PLM BMIDE, PLM ITK, PLM SOA, Java, C, C++
Key Elements of the Position
1. 5+ Years of experience with development using the Siemens Teamcenter PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) framework and tools.
2. Understanding of the Team center PLM application use in support of product design and manufacturing to understand the user needs and provide a quality solution. Bill of material and Change Management concepts.
3. Use of Java, C/C++programming languages in conjunction with the Siemens Team center PLM API’s and related application framework.
4. Ability to perform the activities of requirements gathering from users, solution design, solution development and test plan definition ( SW development life cycle execution ) in response to business requirements.
5. Ability to provide user support as required in support of a global multi discipline environment.
• Java/J2EE and C/C++ programming languages Advanced
• Web Application development (Web Logic a plus ) Advanced
• Windows, Linux Operating Systems (environment setup, scripting etc.) Functional
• Eclipse framework IDE Functional
• Siemens Teamcenter PLM BMIDE (Business Model Integrated Dev. Environment) Functional
• Siemens Teamcenter PLM ITK ( Integrated Toolkit) Advanced
• Siemens Teamcenter PLM SOA (Service Oriented Architecture ) Functional
• Siemens Teamcenter PLM Workflow / Custom Handler development Advanced
• Siemens Teamcenter PLM Post Action implementation Advanced
• Siemens Teamcenter PLM Security implementation Advanced
• Oracle Database (SQL) Advanced
• MS Office tools required to support SW development
• MS Project , MS Word, MS Excel Functional
• Engineering Bill of Material and Change Management Functional
• Siemens Teamcenter PLM CAD application integrations (NX, CATIA, Pro- E) Functional