Role: QA Consultant
Location: Southfield, MI
Duration: 6 months
Responsible for verifying and validating whether products or services meet specified requirements; involved in all phases of the QA process. They implement quality assurance objectives and processes, monitor and evaluate testing results against the predetermined objectives, and apply recommended actions for improvements. Quality control activities may include functional and non-functional testing such as regression, system, integration, security and performance testing.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- 7 years of IT and business experience, with 5 years in Quality Assurance and 2 years of audit or assessment or other relevant experience required.
- Experience developing and conducting test processes for multiple types of systems, client users and/or units across an organization.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Software Testing applications.
- In-depth knowledge of the Software Development Methodology.
- Strong understanding of engineering and testing functions.
- Experience in testing large-scale enterprise products/applications.
- A proven track record of leading and developing strong teams.
Thanks & Regards,
Consulting | Staffing | Training | Mobile & Web Solutions
Direct: 248-793-9046 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.epromptus.com