Job Title : Consultant – R12 CRM Functional Consultant
Location : Austin, TX
Full Time (Permanent) Opportunity
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 5 years of experience with Information Technologies
• Experience of several Oracle EBS R12 upgrade, implementation and support projects.
• A minimum of 5 Years of experience working extensively on the following R12 Oracle CRM modules.
o Oracle Service Contracts
o Oracle Field Service
o Oracle Tele-service
o Oracle Install Base
o Oracle Customer Support
o Oracle Sales Intelligence
o Oracle Depot Repair
o Oracle Sales
o Oracle ASO Service
o Oracle Service
• Sound understanding of other EBS modules which interact with the CRM modules like Accounts Receivables, Order Management, Inventory etc.
• Ability to author excellent customer facing artifacts like Functional Design Documents, Test Scripts, Configuration Documents etc
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills with business users, development teams, third party vendors and system administrators.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
• Participate in Knowledge Transition sessions with the Business Users to understand the As Is business process flows
• Update Functional Design Documents, Configuration Documents as needed.
• Prepare SIT and UAT test scripts.
• Analyze and provide solutions to the defects raised during SIT,UAT and post Go-live support period. Work with the development team to get the defects fixed and deployed.
• Perform the needed configurations for the CRM modules during SIT, UAT and cut-over.
• Prepare end-to-end business process training material and deliver the training to the business users.
• Post go live, conduct transition sessions, for the CRM business processes, with the client EBS support team
• Provide functional support to the development team, as needed, throughout the project duration.
• Liaise with the end-users to understand their concerns and provide meaningful solutions, as and when needed.