Job Title : Consultant – Oracle Functional CRM Consultant
Location : Pittsburgh, PA
Full Time (Permanent) Opportunity
Required Skills :
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 5 years of experience within the IT sector
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Leading Implementations on Oracle 11i and R12 application in the area of Oracle Customer relationship management.
• Perform role of SME on business process cycles such as sales and service contracts, Depot repair, Customer returns, Subscription billing, Install based, credit check and Customers creation.
• Provide overall solution design for above business cycles using Oracle 11i and R12 application modules of Oracle CRM.
• Prepare and review schedule to execute the project.
• Requirement elicitation and documentation.
• Preparing Solution Design using Oracle Applications and manage various phases of the project.
• Understanding of differences in R11i and Oracle R12 version.
• Configuration of modules and impact assessment/ re-design of custom components in R12 environment.
• Preparing Functional Design Document
• Requirement gathering and fit-gap analysis.
• E2E Integration testing and support user acceptance testing.
• Mentoring and coordinating offshore team.
• Experience in the Oracle 11i and R12 Application Domain.
• Minimum 5 years of Oracle Application functional expertise in Oracle CRM modules of Oracle R11 / R12 E-Business suite.
• ERP Implementation experience in Hi-tech business industry.
• Experience in Gap analysis, package evaluation, implementation, upgrade, testing and user training in Oracle Modules
• Experience in managing large and complex programs
• Experience working with multiple teams across geographical locations.
• Should have strong analytical skills, should be team-oriented with excellent multi-tasking and coordination skills.
• Minimum 4 end to end Implementations including upgrade experience
• Should possess strong communication skills.
• Should be effective at problem solving and decision-making.
Leadership and Communication
• Ability to provide Oracle consulting in client engagements so as to influence business and IT
• Ability to earn trust and build credibility with clients across functional areas
• Good communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Knowledge and exposure to Hi-tech business industry preferred