Position: Hardware Program Manager
Location: Wilsonville, OR
• Responsible for the project management of hardware subsystems for complex multi-touch devices.
• Partner with system-level HW program managers, product architect and functional engineers to develop, maintain, and manage new product development schedules, project task definitions,interdependencies, priorities, and risks.
• Manage engineering deliverables and continuous improvement projects. Scope effort and schedules, review with key stakeholders, establish deliverable and schedule commitments from engineers, track
Progress and create progress reports.
• Help manage supply chain details in logistics, communications, deliverables, technical specifications, costing, quality problems, etc. Assist in strategic partner management as needed.
• Maintain up to date BOM cost models in support of NPI and business planning.
• Prepare technical documentation, presentations, white-papers in support of marketing and executive briefings.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business administration.
• Strong project management skills with 10+ years’ experience in program management or similar capacity.
• Possess a record of success in bringing complex hardware products to market. Experience with displays and/or touch screens strongly desired.
• Able to work in a fast paced, technically demanding environment with a very strong multidisciplinary team and be capable of functioning well in small and large company environments.
• A passion for excellence and a drive to succeed, and push others to success, is crucial.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with suppliers, customers, internal teams, colleagues and management
• Proactive and at ease in obtaining information from internal and external sources to complete objectives.
• Excellent business sense. Ability to create comprehensive and credible project financials and business models.
• Fluency with Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint,Lync)
• Some travel, domestic and international, will be required.
This position will report into the Program Management Office – Perceptive Pixel HW R&D
Mail me your resume @ email@example.com
Call me @ 732-227-4427